Monday, July 1, 2013

Introduction?

1. What is your computer and Photoshop experience?

Well, in this generation, who doesn't have computer experience? Anyway, thats all good I suppose, with the exception of technical stuff and Macs. I'm good in Photoshop, to a point, and I'm still fixing out the kinks. Basically, I still kinda suck, but not that much.

2. Tell me something interesting about yourself.

As my name suggests, I run of coffee basically. I can't get up sane without it.
I'm funny I guess and I like to draw cartoons, if that counts as interesting.

3. Who is your favorite artist?

I'm going to be really cheesy and say Glen Keane. I also like Butch Hartman, who produced my all favorite show as a child "Danny Phantom," and I guess thats who I can remember at the top of my head as a "favorite". I usually don't have just one favorite.

4. Write a five line story.

There once was an awkward girl with an awkward way who made every situation around her awkward. She tries to be less awkward only finding herself to be only more awkward in the end. She thought she failed at life because she was so awkward. However one day she saved somebody from something by being super awkward and was awarded by the city with the Awk-Award.
Being an awkward girl with an awkward way who made every situation around her awkward, she thought, wasn't so bad.

5. What is your favorite hobby?

I was going to say art and drawing but I'm planning on turning that into my career so I really don't have any hobbies.
Unless watching British guys on Youtube count.


No comments:

Post a Comment